Description of Services
Scope's content development team can develop new content and update existing content in the form of monographs, profiles, fact sheets and other specialized content - for any vertical. Re-purposing content from the legacy data or content repositories to suit different target segments and formats like online, multimedia, mobile etc. - is also possible.
Specific Scope Offerings
Some of the content development services offered by Scope are:
- Content for developing profiles, monographs, fact sheets on any topic, concept or product
- Content for landing pages
- Content for vertical portals in the form of articles, abstracts and summaries
- Interactive web content such as quizzes, calculators etc.
- Content for online e-learning programs
- Content for online consumer education in the form of lifestyle and healthy living articles
- Technology-enabled Content Mining and Knowledge Discovery Solutions
Scope provides hybrid content mining and knowledge discovery solutions through a combination of automation and human expertise. The content mining platform at Scope has the following features:
- Fully automatic document level metadata extraction
- Automatic extraction of concepts from STM literature using standard and internationally recognised controlled vocabularies like Medline, MesH, UMLS etc. and human validation
- Automatic condensation/ summarization of STM literature for creating human-curated abstracts
- Creation of domain specific or vertical taxonomies, thesaurus and ontology, and automatic indexing of STM literature using these controlled vocabularies
- Manual Tagging of STM literature for hidden inferences and alternate views, and using these tags for semantic indexing of STM literature
- Automatic grouping of documents based on themes and dynamic visualization of concepts and their relationships.
Scope uses Subject Matter Experts with very good language skills and experience in content development for the basic content development process.
The basic content developed will be subject to a further peer review process by more experienced content developers.
Also, the content will be subject to a thorough editorial and quality check to ensure that it is as per the guidelines of the client.
The content developed will be subject to a stringent plagiarism check to ensure that copyright laws are not violated.
The content development team is also technologically enabled to work through the content management systems of our clients, online editing and submission of content, access to documents in different formats and delivery of final output in different formats like HTML, XML, infopath etc.
Semantic Enrichment of Content
All the knowledge processing services provided by Scope are based on the principle of semantic enrichment of the documents. Identification and processing of concepts is given more importance than mere textual processing and content management.
Apart from the Abstracting and Indexing Services using semantics as described in the respective sections, Scope's semantic processing includes:
- Addition of semantic mark ups for standard XML documents in the form of concepts and entity tagging
- Semantic labeling of taxonomy nodes using ontology
- Content mining solutions using a combination of SME rules, taxonomies/ ontology and NLP
- Highly complex and knowledge intensive content can be outsourced at a significantly lesser cost
- Superior quality assured as part of our service level agreement with our clients
- Through our rapid turnaround, the clients are benefited by time to market offerings of enhancements to their existing information products
- Clients also get the dual advantage of scalability, as well as the flexibility of meeting the dynamics of the content flow in the market through our technology enabled content development process and efficiency in project management
- Our consultative approach to content development will help the client to come out with new products by re-purposing their existing content repositories