Scope has a specialized medical content team with extensive experience in creating new content on medical topics to suit different target audiences, such as general practitioners and specialists. Scope can update existing medical content of general nature with substantial value addition in the form of specialized information on diagnostics, testing and surgery, Taxonomy, Controlled Vocabulary development, Abstraction and Indexing. Scope specializes in the preparation of monographs on diseases, differential diagnosis and other medical conditions. Further, Scope has expertise in the content management in Pharma/Life Sciences space for Drug database creation/updating, Drug Indexing & structure drawing, KOL (Key Opinion Leader Research), Drug Monographs, Patient Handouts.
Scope has repurposed/created content for an online medical portal belonging to one of the largest scientific publishers in the world. Scope can develop content in some of the niche medical areas, such as indexing of radiological images. Scope leverages medical experts who extract the relevant information from publishers’ existing content and re-write it according to specific guidelines. Scope also has a high-end content development team with ample experience and expertise in creating content for various target audience.
Evidence Based Medicine
Scope’s specific experience and expertise in evidence based medicine-related projects include:
- Develop content for physician order sets, and validate the content by searching and referencing appropriate evidence based literature
- Update and develop new content on “guidelines’ topics for evidence based journals
- Author bottom line summaries (clinical pearls) for abstracts of systematic reviews
- Preparation of a quick reference dosage guide intended for use by Physicians and other prescribers from ‘evidence based medications’
- Providing rating (grades) for the clinical review literature based on the strength of the evidence