Scope makes diligent efforts to maintain Quality and Information security standards to ensure high quality processes and deliverables. Scope is committed to the successful implementation of and conformance to ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 27001: 2005 standards.
- Consistently meet and exceed internal and client SLAs
- Ensure good quality of experience to achieve customer delight
- Evolve technology-assisted product platforms to enhance productivity, quality and timeliness
- Train and equip employees to participate in QMS deployment
- Adopt industry best-practices to fine tune and enhance QMS
Scope, as a knowledge partner to global enterprises, is committed to adapting, innovating and benchmarking its Quality Management System, continually meeting and surpassing clients’ expectations.
Approach to Quality
Scope has proven strategic Quality plan, Quality assurance and Quality control processes to ensure that quality standards are met and retained across all services.
All the Scope projects and processes undergo a set of time-tested best practices, which are continually verified for their efficiency and effectiveness. This approach to quality ensures
- Each process has Quality built-in
- Clear responsibility is vested on each and every individual to comply with quality requirements
- A dedicated quality audit team for each project
- Implementation of Quality measures to exceed client specifications
- Generating metrics and reports to measure quality of an individual’s output as well as final deliverables
- Effective Quality analysis methodologies - Error Analysis, Pareto Analysis, Root Cause Analysis etc.