The chemical and allied industries play a key role in the research and development of many new discoveries in the form of drugs, devices, and consumer products. Development of new molecules in drug discovery and its protection through patents is a multi-billion dollar industry and involves extensive search and analysis of chemical literature and patents.
Scope is a distinguished provider of superior quality chemical knowledge processing services to some of the leading global publishers of chemical information, for more than five years. Scope has processed more than 1.3 million chemical records in the form of patents, journal articles, research papers and business information. It has also processed more than one million chemical structures within a very short period of one year.
Scope has an in-house team of highly qualified professionals in Chemical & Allied Sciences with doctorates and post graduates in Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Technology, Material Science, Microbiology, Bio-physics, etc.
Some of the key services provided by Scope for Chemical/ Allied industries are:
- Extraction of technical information on chemical substances and compounds from patents and unstructured chemical literature
- Indexing chemical concepts and chemical properties information present in patents and other non-patent technical literature
- Indexing chemical journal articles based on in-depth subject classification
- Extracting and indexing data on pharmaceutical substances and active ingredients
- Indexing information on generic and branded drugs, and their pharmacovigilance and pharmacokinetics properties
- Content development and preparation of profiles on medicinal plants
- Developing pre-built and customized taxonomies, and expansion and maintenance of such taxonomies in all chemical domains
- Structure drawing and indexing of prophetic chemical substances
- Abstracting for chemical patents
- Automatic extraction of chemical concepts and named entities from unstructured chemical literature
- Patent searches
- Company analysis reports
- Competitive intelligence reports
- Landscaping/ licensee identification reports